The ROMANTIK *** Resort in Bălăuşeri is located at the crossroad of the national roads Târgu-Mureş - Braşov, and the county road Sovata - Târnăveni, on both sides of Târnava Mică river.
The Hotel ROMANTIK *** is close to one of the vineyards which stand as proof of the local viticulture and wine-making tradition. Târnava Mică vineyard is the largest in Transylvania, located in the area between Blaj, Sighişoara, Bălăuşeri and Călimăneşti.
ACCOMMODATION AND SERVICES
• The ROMANTIK*** Resort in Bălăuşeri offers its clients 27 rooms, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We offer accommodation solutions in single, double and triple rooms, for 70 people. The rooms are well equipped with all the necessary amenities, including bathroom, TV, wireless internet.
• Each day between 07:00 and 24:00, the restaurant awaits you, offering 150 seats.
• The reception is 24h available.
• The summer terrace can provide unforgettable moments to a number of 200 people.
• We also have a meeting room for rent with a maximum capacity of 50 people.
• For our guests safety the hotel and the parking area is secured whit surveillance security cameras.
80 RON for 1 person / night
100 RON for 2 persons / night
120 RON for 3 persons / night
17 RON breakfast / person
40 RON lunch / person
27 RON dinner / person
40 RON dinner with soup / person
• Organize by us your meetings, events or presentations.
• We organize weddings, banquets, birthday parties, baptism parties, engagement parties and other events, with the limits of a 350 people capacity.
• Every year we organize wine tasting and grading of local and international wines.
Thanks to the Hotel Romantik’s central location is lightly to visit Transylvania’s most important tourist attractions:
- The Agrişteu Wooden Church is situated in the vicinity. 400 years old, it is declared a historical monument.
- Chendu is only 5 km away, where you can purchase from a wide variety of handicraft products specific to the area of Târnava Mică.
- Only 26 km from Bălăuşeri is located The Citadel of Sighişoara, one of the most beautiful in Europe and one of the few still inhabited.
- The Ursu lake and the holiday resort of Sovata is 36 km away. Lacul Ursu, the largest heliothermic lake in the world and the only one in Europe, is visited by thousands of tourists each year, both for relaxing and treating some maladies.
- One of the largest salt mines in the country and in Europe is the Praid Salt Mine, at a distance of 46 km distance. Its historical origins date back from the Roman time.
- Another of the most famous and popular locations in Transylvania is Corund village, known as a centre of traditional pottery. It is located 55 km away from Bălăuşeri.
- The Red Lake and the Bicaz Gorge are unique tourist attractions, they are 132km away from our hotel.
- Lake Saint - Anna is the only volcanic crater lake in Romania, being at a distance of 170km.
Spoken languages: Hungarian, UK, Romanian
Room, suite equippment: toilette / WC, shower / bath tub, TV, balcony, internet, Conference room
Local services and opportunities: toilette / WC, shower / bath-tub, breakfast, half board, full supply, closed car park, restaurant, bar, TV, telephone, garden, physically disabled friend, living, breakfast room, garden terrace
Region services and opportunities: grocery, restaurant, coffee-house, car park, bus park, skiing, horse riding, hunting, fishing, boating, sport equipments-to-rent, touring, camping, forest/park, beach, spa, shore, solarium, sauna, museum, court, castle, monument, services for children, post office, money exchange, gas station, cellar visit, wine tasting, haircut, beauty service, pharmacy, sanitary service